Who is Help 2 Improve?
Help 2 Improve is an organisation advice agency, which started in January 2010 by Riëtta Klijn. Help 2 Improve understands very well good improvement methods such as EFQM, LEAN ... By using these methods your business processes will be analysed and improved for your customers, your employees, your entire organisation and other stakeholders. As a Management Consultant/Interim Manager I will teach and support you and your employees in applying the appropriate method in your organisation to improve your business. Who is Riëtta Klijn >> Friendly, results-driven, team player, likes to work with people, outgoing, good ability to motivate people, analytical, results driven, customer oriented, practically, pragmatic and enthusiastic. She works well when she can use her vitality and humor to make things happen. She makes joint efforts enjoyable by applying a common sense, flexible and spontaneous approach to meeting challenges. She likes to use her warmth and generosity to help people. She has worked for Ricoh, Philips, Thales and she is a regular EFQM assessor, R4E Assessor, C2E Validator and is member of the jury of Post NL-Masters (former TNT). Do you need help?
- To make your organisation and employees more customer focused?
- To know the strengths and the area's for improvement of your organisation?
- To implement changes in your organisation?
- To know how to solve one or more of your organisations problems?
- To improve your organisation?
- To measure the performance of your organisation?
- To understand if you measure the right results, which show how healthy your organisation is?
- To compare the performance of your organisation with other (best in class) organisations?
- To work efficiently which will result in savings in your organisation?
- To integrate two different organisations into one new organisation?
- To prepare your organisation to enter and achieve an recognition/award such as CAF, Recognition for Excellence or the EFQM award?
- To know if your organisation is ready to participate in an recognition/award scheme such as CAF, Recognition for Excellence or the EFQM award?
- To be sure that your organisation is the best organisation!